Not a Lot of Thyme
Hello friend! It has been a while since I reached out with a blog post. This one will be fairly short and here’s why: Art of Cookery is busier than it has ever been since opening in 2009. Cooking classes are occurring more often and are bigger than ever. People are coming from further away than ever too.
WOW that is humbling
It is also winter, and I miss my fresh herb garden. Thus, the title (Not a lot of thyme). See what I did there? 🙂
Many upcoming classes are booked out, but here are some with space still available:
- Convection Cooking – 1/24/23 @5:15 pm – $20
- Jam Session – 1/26/23 @12noon – $30
- Make a Gourmet Pasta Meal – 2/2/23 @ 11am – $55
- Handmade Ravioli – 2/7/23 @5:00 pm – $35
- Pierogi Paradise – 2/15/23 @5:00 pm – $30
Click on the class title to read more about it and book online.
We are shut down for our yearly re-set and R&R between mid-Feb through mid-March.
Retail Food Menu
We’ve been doing retail food orders for a bit over 1 year now. Below is the menu for 1/16 – 1/31. Feel free to order now for pick-up during that time frame. Ordering early helps me schedule things. As we start the new year, I’ve made a few diets conscious menu choices. Keto seems to be the big thing.
Feel free to contact me privately and ask for a food/diet meal that is not on the menu, but know it isn’t likely to occur for pick-up the same day, but you never know. I am some people’s apparent private chef who take advantage of this.
Did you Know?
- We take private cooking classes and they don’t need to be on my class listings. For example, your group wants to learn about cooking with herbs; or, how to use a Tagine.
- We do Murder Mystery dinners, called Delicious Demise, by private request. Minimum of 6 people.
- We do about 4-5 small catering events each year. Inquire if you are curious about your event.
- You can order off our menu for a hot and ready to eat meal, we just need a heads-up.
- We do Bachelorette/Bridal Party events.
We are always open to suggestions for class topics. Just reach out via email at ICan@artcookery.com.
I know I said this would be short. Here’s the last item… Winter Wanderland 2023 is coming up. John and I are founding members and very involved in this weekend event. Click HERE for the events/times/locations occuring for the 2/3 through 2/5 weekend event.