Change, Change, Change
I am very excited to tell you about some news.
We are renovating our kitchen so we can extend our line of food options for our customers. And also to streamline the teaching space.
That having been said, this change means that the teaching kitchen will have some sporadic hours and there is likely to be a couple of weeks coming that we will be fully shut down.
Stay tuned for more details. Know that if you are already registered for an upcoming class, that class will run. We will be doing some online classes during that time.
We are aiming for mid to late October for the renovation to be complete.
Here is a list of some upcoming classes.
This is subject to change and do contact us if you want a specific topic added to the schedule. We do that all of the time to accommodate individual schedules and desired topics. Click here for more information on times and prices
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner – August 19
- Sourdough Bread Start(er) to Finish – August 31
- Pickle Party – September 2
- Pickle Party – Online Class – September 2
- Rock your Pot Instant Pot Cooking – September 7
- How to safely Can Venison (and other meats) – September 11 & 28
- Pressure Can…Like a Boss – September 14
- Fettuccini Pasta and Alfredo Sauce – Online Class – September 16
Snack Kits Now Available
We have just developed a little picnic kit.
It is great to take to the beach and/or to the local brewery.
In it is a cute little loaf of our housemade sourdough bread, made with fresh rosemary and craft beer from Sawyers Brewing Company and topped with our version of Everything Seasoning; housemade Pear Almond Conserve, single serve commercially packaged butter and cheese. A disposable knife is included.
The bread is made daily and the cost is $6 per kit. Each kit will serve 1-4 depending on how hungry people are.
To order, call or text 231-740-4065 with desired pick-up time/date. We try to keep them on hand. The kits are also sold at Sawyers Brewing Company in Montague.
If you don’t care for rosemary, or everything seasoning, give us enough notice and we can change out a few of these options.
Everything Seasoning a la Art of Cookery
- Measuring spoons
- 2.5 tbsp Poppy seed
- 2.5 tbsp Sesame seed
- 1 tbsp Minced dried garlic
- 2 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Mix everything together in a jar and close with lid. Easy peasy!