Make a Gourmet Pasta Meal from Scratch
Date Night or Friends Evening Out
Fresh pasta, sauces, and wine… you can’t argue with that combination as it has stood the test of time and will always be a fantastic way to spend an evening. No boxes of dried pasta, no frozen anything. You’ll learn how easy and more delicious it can be to make your meal from whole foods and elevate them to gourmet status!
This class is an adult only cooking class where you’ll enjoy a couple complimentary glasses of wine, or you can bring your own favorite wine to enjoy as you learn how to create pasta; such as, ravioli, gnocchi, tortellini, linguine and more.
The class will be different based on season, so you can keep coming back!
- One time make Spaghetti, Meatballs, Marinara, oven-roasted garlic Crostini, and an Orange-Fennel salad.
- Another, Fettuccine Alfredo over Acorn Squash with Seared Sausage.
- And still another, create Spinach & Cheese Ravioli with Franciase sauce, Portabella “steak” and Garlic Bread.
- In the spring enjoy Asparagus & Snow Peas with Almonds and Poached eggs over Spaghetti.
- Perhaps the session you come next will be Gnocchi with Pesto served over Bacon Bolognese…the possibilities are endless.
Spread the word and let’s have a pasta party! This session can be attended by vegetarian and carnivorous folks side by side. Chef does need to know in advance what each diet preference is.
Each session includes instructions, complimentary wine, plus the meal. You’ll be able to sit together and dine on your creations and make memories as well! A cooking class AND dinner….perfect fun.
If you are the first to book a session, you have the option to choose the pasta type, or keep it as listed.