Full Immersion Private Experiences
Our private, immersion, Culinary Arts Experiences are for 1 to 8 people, and are tailored to just your desired experience.
Many choose multiple cooking lesson experiences and spend a half day or even a day with us. The Experiences are carefully orchestrated to allow for a delicious experience, maximum fun, AND learning. For example learning how easy it is to bake bread is well matched with churning butter and jam making experiences. They go together well and make good use of bread rising time. Bring your favorite wine to enjoy, if desired. If your schedule is limited and there is a public general session at the time you want, please contact us. If there are no registrants, that session will simply be moved. This is especially possible if scheduling out a ways.
- You decide what you want to experience, even if it is not a listed course
- Doesn’t get cancelled due to low enrollment, one person is enough
- Private. You/your group only
- Take home what you make
- Get the recipes
- All focus is on you and your skill level
- Learn tips and tricks for time and task savings
- Group pricing for over 4 people
- A light farm-style meal is included! (bring your own adult beverages if desired)
- Pay using credit card, cash, or check (50% deposit required)
- Call 231-740-4065 or Email Us TODAY to get started planning your perfect immersion experience!
Prescheduled Classes Listed on Calendar
Saving a little money? An alternative to the private premium Culinary Arts Experience is to register for one of Art of Cookery’s prescheduled general cooking class sessions. Please note that they have minimum numbers of participants and may cancel if under attended. These include:
- Snack is served (such as cookies, part of the product being made, fruit)
- Beverage (such as lemonade or apple cider)
- Printed recipes to take
- Divide up everything that was made to take home
- Make friends with others in the session, or bring friends
- Filled with great hands-on learning opportunities and fun
- See the Calendar for upcoming sessions.
- Click here or call 231-740-4065 TODAY to register!
Stay and Play
Art of Cookery has a guestroom and it is booked via Airbnb or directly with us. Find the room and check availability by searching for a stay in Whitehall called: Downtown Whitehall Bungalow – Walk to White Lake
- Perfect cooking vacation!
- Private bathroom
- Bicycle available for access to miles of trails nearby
- Within strolling distance of downtown restaurants and pubs
- Ride, walk in unique downtown Montague/Whitehall
- Seasonal rates
- Art of Cookery Experiences are 5% off for registered Airbnb guests
Click here or call 231-740-4065 TODAY to register!